Thursday, October 24, 2013

Where to order canvas in New Zealand

Are you like me that love to take photographs of your kids? I also like to take photographs anything that attracts my eyes.  There are special pictures that I want to blow up like in a canvas. I have many canvases in our house but I want more. Canvas is so cool especially that picture that you like the most to blow up and hang it in the special room in your house.

Do you happen to live in New Zealand by chance? I have not been to New Zealand and hope somebody I can fill the place in my bucket list. You can order your canvas here http://www.photo4canvas.co.nz 
From that website. It is easy to upload and order your canvas. They have different sizes that you would like to check. Rates are affordable too.

Do you like to send your family surprise packages? Christmas is not far. You can save money here using  
shipping container cost. I know that some friends are doing this. All their stuff arrived in time and everything are intact. I might try this when we finally move in the Philippines. I am sure that my husband wants to ship stuff that meant to him to the Philippines and use them when we live back in my home town for good.

Do you have projects that you want to finish? Are you looking for materials that will help your projects finish in time? You can find it here in this Website http://www.amediate.co.nz. Any materials you need especially involve in metals you can buy it here. They have durable materials that you can buy and use to finish your projects or for your company.  

No comments: