Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It is time to renew my driving license

My driving license will expire exactly on my birthday.  I need to renew my driving license pretty soon. I am very blessed to drive for three (3) years now. I still consider myself a new driver. I am learning every time when I drive by myself or with my kids with me. I thank God for protecting me and my kids while I am driving.

 photo drivinglicenserenewal.jpg
I received a letter from DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) yesterday. The letter also includes a vision test, form and instructions on how to renew my driving license. There is also a question if you want to be an organ donor. I am really thinking about donating my organ. Will you donate your organ too?  There is also a question if you want to vote or not. I did not register definitely I will not vote. I should register so I can use my right as an American citizen.

There are two ways to renew my driving license. I can renew it online. I can renew it by my mail. I will renew it by mail. The renewal fee for my driving license is $64.50. My husband will go with me to the DMV sometime this week. I can go there by myself. He just wants to make sure that I am doing fine. He is very supportive

How about you? Have you renew your driving license before?

No comments: