Monday, April 21, 2014

I received my new Victoria's Secret credit card plus a $20 gift card

I cannot remember how many years I have used the Victoria's Secret credit card. I do not use it most of the times. I rarely used my Victoria's Secret credit card when I shop online or at the mall.

Sometimes I used my Victoria's Secret credit card to get some points. I also used it when there is a promo at the store for any Victoria's Secret credit card holder. My balance might be $50 or less.

 photo VSnewcard_zps67450855.jpg
My new Victoria's Secret "Angel Forever" card and gift card
Today I received my new Victoria's Secret credit card. It is called the Angel Forever in black color. It also came with a $20 gift card which I am very happy about it.  I do not know what to buy with my gift card. I am sure it would be new brassière or underwear which is my favorite thing to shop at Victoria's Secret. I already activated my new Victoria;'s Secret credit card.

How about you? Do you have a Victoria's Secret credit card? What do you shop  at Victoria's Secret store or online?

No comments: