Monday, September 2, 2013

Oh hello September

What can I expect with you September? Well, the school will begin this week. My kids are in 5th and 2nd grades. This is the first time that my kids will ride different bus. The big brother will go in different school. The little girl will go in the same school and ride the same bus. I hope that she is alright riding the bus by herself. I feel badly for her that her big brother is not around to protect and keep her safe.

September also is the start of football. My family cannot wait to watch football. I am sure that out weekend is exciting now that football will start soon. We cheer for our team, The Buffalo Bills, even they stink but we still love to cheer them.

September also is the month where I passed my road test. A week after it is my citizenship anniversary. This month is my 3rd year anniversary as a driver and as a naturalized American. It is also our anniversary when my boyfriend (now my husband) visited me in the Philippines.

September also is the fall. The surroundings will turn very pretty with leaves changing its colors. It is also the beginning of chilly weather. I do not like the cold but have to deal it as I live in America.

How about you? What are you excited bout September?  

No comments: