Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy 62nd wedding anniversary to my in-laws

Today is my in-law’s 62nd wedding anniversary. I cannot believe that they have been married for 62 years. I still remember when my husband visited me in the Philippines. It was his parent’s 50th wedding that time. I wish my parent’s in-law the best of their married life. It is amazing to know that as an American couple, I cannot believe they have been married that long.

 photo weddinganniversary2.jpg

They are an inspiration to me. I have been married for 11 years.  I look up to my in-law’s marriage. They both love and always there for each other. My father-in-law is a very funny man. He is very patience too. I always like my father-in-law. My mother-in-law is very pretty even at the age of 81 years old. I wish them both the best in life.

No comments: