Monday, September 3, 2012

Perfect car for any sports fan


My son likes to watch race car show. He just loves to look at all the cars zooming around the circle. He likes Kyle Bush of all the race car drivers. Why? It is because they have the same name. I know that my son learns how to drive at a young age. You should watch my son  while driving his ATV. He has no fear and drives like a professional. Does your son has ATV too? He also likes to drive our golf card which is very easy to drive. My little girl learns how to drive at a young age too.

The All new Scion FR-S
Brought to you by the all new Scion FR-S My car is about to expire. Our lease will expires next year. I am looking for a new car to lease. I am sure that if my son is big enough. I will definitely buy this Scion FR-S for him. He has to wait until he is on the right age before he can have his own car. Do you like sports? Are you looking for a sports car? You should check out this Website and learn the new features and safety of this beautiful car.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

any kind of car, ako dawaton mommy jess bahala ikadaghan hand pa na, hehe

mommy Orkid Belle said...

I guess it would be every boy's dream. Awesome car! :) Visiting you mommy.