Saturday, June 23, 2012

How beautiful this car is

I saw this yesterday while at the park with my kids. Photobucket I think it is a beautiful car. I love the design of this car. It is so patriotic. What do you think? Do you like it? I am not sure what kind of car this is. Do you know what kind it is? I wonder if this driver likes to collect classic cars because this car looks classic to me. I might be wrong. This is a perfect car for the upcoming Fourth of July. I hope it is in the parade too. My kids will surely like to watch the parade and especially looking at this car.

3 comments:

Gene said...

It does look like a vintage car. Perhaps the driver is preparing it for the 4th of July.

Stef said...

I thought it was a police car - first glance mistake hehe! It's a nice vintage car!

juanderfulpinoy.com said...

I thought I was also looking at a police car a vintage police car in particular. It's a great collectors item btw.