Thursday, March 15, 2012

Making graduation announcements memorable

Photobucket

I am one proud Aunt to my niece D for graduating college this year. How I wish I can attend her graduation. Unfortunately, I live half-way across the world. I want her to know that I am happy that finally all her hard works pay of. I am so proud of her and love her very much. She deserves the best on her graduation. I am not there, physically to attend and witness her greatest achievement but I want to create a graduation announcements for her. I will show to the world how happy and proud of my niece for graduating.

She is my first niece that I took care of. I miss her very much. It has been almost six years since the last time I see her. She has been through a lot of difficulties in her life. Yet through it all, she survives. I never stop giving her advises. Other people will give up on her but not me. I want her to shine because she deserves it. I am so proud and happy that she did her best.

I still remember her first walk. I taught her how to do it in our old house. Despite growing up having difficulty, she change, and today is the day that all her struggles and temptations shine. I cannot wait to show the world how proud I am of having a niece that finally will graduate. Studying is not fun, you encounter so many problems and that includes financial. I may not help her all the way but I try in my own small way. I love her very much. I am so sorry I cannot attend your graduation this year. I will share with her this little thought from me by telling the world that I am so proud of you. Everything ends in a happy way. You deserve it my niece D. Always believe that dreams do come true. I am happy that you never give up believing yourself. Congratulation my niece D and once again I am so proud of you. I hope that you will have a wonderful graduation ceremony.

No comments: