Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Perfect Christmas Gift for Me Is the LG DoublePlay™

This post brought to you by LG DoublePlay™. All opinions are 100% mine.

I’m thinking of a gift I could buy for myself this Christmas, and although I am torn between a new bag and a new pair of shoes, I realized that I don’t have to wait for the holiday season just to buy those for myself. What I need is something special, something that I can’t buy as often as I would apparel.

I guess I’m in luck, because as I was browsing an online shop the other day to look for awesome Black Friday deals, I chanced upon the LG DoublePlay™, a phone that promises to be the ultimate handset for people like me who are so into social networking and multi-tasking. With touch and type features, it would surely make multi-tasking so much easier. By the way, this mobile phone is exclusively distributed by T-Mobile.

I am not so much of a text addict; I only send text messages when there’s a need for it. However, I do connect to Facebook most of the time, since I love uploading pictures of my family on my account. The LG DoublePlay™ is just perfect for this, since it comes with a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash that would allow me to capture and share pictures on Facebook. Best of all, the LG DoublePlay™ makes use of Android™ 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS and allows for full customization with different home screens and up to nine touchscreen shortcuts to make navigation so much easier. 

Do you spend a lot of time connecting to social networking sites with your mobile phone or are you more into texting? I would really love to know your thoughts about this, so feel free to answer my question in the comments section.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: