Monday, November 28, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

Guest written by our friend Donnie Donovan

I’ve been thinking about switching to Satellite Dish TV for a while now. I am so sick of my current service that I know I need to make a change. We are done dealing with service outages and rising prices. There are just so many choices out there that I am having a hard time deciding what the best deal is. I’ve been doing a lot of research, and I think it’s starting to drive my husband crazy. I want to make sure that before we make a commitment we find a good fit, but his style is to try one out, and if it doesn’t work, we’ll switch again next year. It’s funny how different we are. I’m very meticulous and detail oriented, and he’s impulsive. It usually takes me forever to make a decision, and I know that he gets really impatient with me. I guess it’s good that we have each other, so we can balance each other out. If it wasn’t for him, it would have been a year before I decided on a satellite TV provider. Even though sometimes he annoys me, I’m glad I have my husband to nudge me in the right direction.

No comments: