Saturday, August 27, 2011

Unlimited Online Back Up For Less Than $5 A Month

This post brought to you by Carbonite. All opinions are 100% mine.

I use my computer many times a day. I download pictures, files, music and important documents. I have many activities in my computer. My computer shuts down once in a while. I panicked because I have important documents stored in my computer.
 
I need software that helps me back up all the deleted files I stored in my computer. Have you heard about Carbonite? It is a software that will help the computer backup all the documents. It is simple, secure and automatic to use. There is a 15 day free trial. You do not need a credit card to use the software. I know just like me. We  will like the software. For $59 a year, you can use the software unlimited. You can get two free months with your purchase. You need the code BLOGAD in the check out. Carbonite APP downloaded through your Blackberry Smart phone and other models. The Carbonite software will work in PC and Mac.
 
I definitely use it myself. I have thousands of pictures stored in my computer. Most of the pictures were when they  were babies and all the memories we had. I cannot bring back the memories but the pictures will remind me. Do not take chances use Carbonite to back up files, documents and pictures in your computer. For less than $5 a month, you can back up your computer  unlimited whiles using it online. 
Carbonite Online Backup

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: