Thursday, March 3, 2011

Student Of The Month

Today is the award ceremony for all the student of the month. I am so proud, being a

mom, that my son is choose. Their teachers picked a special student that deserves the

award. Luckily in there class, it was him. He has been receiving the award since First

Grade. They go with theme, last months theme is RESPONSIBLE.

Here is a little poem about RESPONSIBILITY

When something needs to be done, I do it,
          I am responsible.
    If I make a mistake, I own up to it.
           I am responsible.

And when I talk my talk, I walk my walk.
And when I give my word, I keep my word.
That is the way I am responsible, that is the way I am true-
        Not just to you, but to myself too.

I do not make excuses, complain, or blame
           I am responsible.

And when I talky my talk, I walk my walk.
And when I give my word, I keep my word.
That is the way I am responsible, that is the way I am true-
         Not just to you, but to myself too.

When I am responsible, I get more freedom, more choice.
   When I am responsible, then people listen to my voice.
They do not have to worry about me, they can count on me.
    Not just to you, but to myself too.

         I treat my life as a precious gift,
                    I am responsible.
       I follow my dreams, I do not go adrift.
                    I am responsible.

My son doesn't know that he will get an award with the rest of the students today. We

are going to go to his school. I have a little gift for him. I bought him a Lego watch as a

gift for him for being good in school.



No comments: