Monday, March 7, 2011

I need your prayers

My mom is scheduled for another eye operation. I hope that her Phil health 
 
insurance will get through not like the last surgery. She had a cataract removed last time 
 
and this time it is her other eye. I am wondering what can cause a cataract. How can you 
 
protect your eyes from not having it. I am not sure how I can help her. I wish I am rich 
 
so funds is not a problem but unfortunately I am just an ordinary person. I am so thankful for my hubby that he is been there for me not only with our family 
 
but with my mom too. I am asking all my friends to please send prayers  for my mom, 
 
that her surgery will be a successful one and she recovers fast. I will do appreciated 
 
all your prayers. I know GOD will find a way. I trust in HIM with all my heart.

3 comments:

cassandrasminicorner said...

GOD,is with you sister..i'll pray for your mom's upcoming surgery..hope everything will go well..

Jessica said...

thank you so very much for your wonderful thoughts and prayers, do appreciated it. Take care and plz give my hg to your loveable cassandra

Jessica said...

thank you so much Joahna for the thoughts and prayers, do appreciated it so much. I will follow your 2 others blogs too. Yes! member ko sa bisdak bloggers. Take care and God bless you and your family