Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thank You Sweetie

for being there for me when I needed you most. I am talking about my husband. How

blessed I am for him forever in my life. I know I am not vocal in terms of my feelings

and emotions showing it to him. Recently, a tragedy was in our family. I posted that in

my other link. My funds were all gone and I cannot help my family back in the Philippines.

My mom called and told her that somewhere somehow I will help her. I told my

husband about it. I knew that day he paid a lot of bills but thankfully he said he will

help my Mom and was so happy about it. I called my Mom back and by the sounds of

her voice, she was very thankful to my husband too. I am thankful to GOD that I was

not wrong for picking him in my life.  I know that our relationship is not perfect. Thank

you sweetie. I enclosed a picture when we met for the first time, this was back in Sept

of 2001.

No comments: