Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hilary Wynne's Alexa Reed Series is on sale $0.99 for a limited time

Alexa Reed Series is one of my favorite series by Ms. Hilary Wynne. Have you read it yet? You should it is because the story is so beautiful. You will aim for a roller coaster ride that will me your heart beat fast into a stop that will tae your breath away. You are in luck. Ms. Hilary Wynne's Alexa Reed Series Stay, Hold On and Promise Me are on sale for $0.99 cents from today until midnight.
 photo Alexa Reed Series F_zpsbuejis9o.jpg

I have e-copies of these books. I also have signed  boos as well. My weakness is that if I LOVED the book which am sure, I want them in paperbacks as well. Why don't you read for yourself and click the links from Amazon.

I rated the three books 5 *****'s. I wish I could rate more. It is sexy, makes you wild, will brought you to tears and fall in-love with Alexa Reed and Julian Bauer in the beautiful state of Florida which until I need to delete that in my bucket list.

No comments: