Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Dirty Nails book by Regina Bartley

From the outside looking in, this life may seem jacked up. People may think that I've completely lost my mind. They only see the bruises. They don't know that Maxwell Costin saved my life, and that I owe him everything. I'm alive because of him. So when he tells me to keep my mouth shut, and do what he says then that's exactly what I do. And if anyone asks about the dirty bodies, the dirty floors, or Max's dirty hands, I know nothing. Even if the man asking is dark and dangerously sexy. I will not break. Try me… 
 photo Dirty Nails_zpsntrmkts3.jpg

***Recommended for ages 18+ due to graphic language, sexual content, & mature subject matter.*** This book is not for the weak at heart.

 photo Dirty Nails A_zpsyxuyljsm.jpg
I rated this book 5 *****'s

It is dark, suspense but Dirty Nails is an amazing read 
I LOVED this book so much. It got all the ingredients you needed in a story. It is dark, suspense but an amazing read. My first time to read the author Ms. Regina Bartley and am a fan. Dirty Nails is very emotional book. You might need tissues with you. It is also dark and there are times in the book that I need to stop reading and catch my breath. There is prostitution, drugs and sex. There is also suspense and nerve-racking moments. I had the  best time reading this book. I cannot wait to get an actual copy of Dirty Nails. One of the best book I read this year. My hats off to the author. I am a new fan now. I highly recommend this book to everyone who loves dark romance but heart thumping book.  

How about you? Do you like to read dark romance? If it is your cup of tea, you can clicked the Dirty Nails in Amazon. You can also learn updates from the author ms. Regina Bartley in her Facebook, TwitterGoodreads her blog as well. 

Disclosure:
I got the e-book copy Dirty Nails free but all my thoughts and opinions are 100% honestly mine. 

4 comments:

betchai said...

sounds very interesting, but am afraid it is not for me since i usually can't sleep for days after reading very dark novels, I also get palpitation, I know, I have a weak heart when reading about the darkness of life :(

Nova said...

Interesting novel, a nice romantic and unusual story from the other books you reviews.

Elizabeth O. said...

Great review. This sounds like an interesting story, but this is not up my alley, though.

papaleng said...

At first glance, akala ko nail care related post.. Whah. Seems another interesting novel you have here Mommy Jes