Sunday, November 11, 2012

Meet my new car “Chevy Malibu 2013”

My red Honda car’s lease is due within six months. My husband wants to trade it for a new car. He said that the tires need to replace. It will cost him more money to replace the four tires on my Honda car. He did went to the car dealership and ask for advises on what to do with my Honda red car. The guy said that it is better to wait next year and pay off the lease. By that time, maybe we will get the best deal for a new car. The guy talked over the phone with my husband without checking the car first. He thought that we can lease for a new car and trade our Honda. Unfortunately, when my husband went to the car dealership, the trade did not happen.

Photobucket My husband told me that we cannot get a new car. We have to finish our payments next year. Surprisingly, the guy called from the car dealership. I am sure that he talks to the manager and give us a go signal to trade our Honda for a new car.

Photobucket This is my new car Chevy Malibu 213. My husband asks me what color I want. I said I want blue or yellow. He found a blue color. I love the color. It is almost look like violet from far. I did drive my new Chevy Malibu 213 car. I am a bit scared driving my new baby because the features are a lot different from my Honda. The Chevy Malibu 2013 is lot quieter than the Honda Civic. The front mirror has the clock and temperature. The lights will turn on automatically. This is perfect to drive at night. There is a cup holder at the backseat. It is the perfect place for the kids drink. It has better gas mileage than Honda Civic.

Photobucket I love my new baby. I hope that we can keep her clean. The husband bought a new booster seat for his little girl. We also bought some carpets for it. Winters is coming and have to protect the rugs from the snow. By the way, our payment is $20 more compared to our Honda Civic. I guess it does not matter.

15 comments:

iAmAnnaMarie said...

Momi Jess, pasakya mi ni Baby D sa imong new car bi?...:-)

jheylo said...

yahooo i love your car mami jess :D i would prefer red though hehehehehe. Sakay ko mami jess, dali daun dri pg road trip

lovemindanao said...

congratulations for new car...I wish I could have the same or better one soon :)

Franc said...

Congrats on the new car. Trading in an old car really saves up on the acquisition costs on the new one.

gracia said...

congrats! pretty blue car... pa burger ka naman jan,hehe

Chie said...

wow, congrats sis on this new Baby. Oh my i like it! It is so sweet of your hubby to get you a new one. Enjoy the ride!

Gemma| My Dailies said...

Wow! Dealers are just too eager for the trade-in for sure! Congratulations!! :)

zoan said...

Wow! Congrats mommy for that new car;) mao nay tsada dinha dali ra mg trade in ug old car..

Teresa Martinez said...

Congratulations on your new car. I'm sure it will serve you for quite some time.

Poray said...

congrats sa new car mami.. gipalitan pud ko ni bana ug caru bisan wa pa koy lisensya lol ug naunsa bang puti man iyang gipalit unya beige ang interior aw kay kunsumisyon si manoy sa kahugawan sa iyang mga anak lol

Gil Camporazo said...

It's a nice car. How I wish I could have one too. The question is how? Hhhhm!

levyousa said...

Yey Conggrats Jes for the new car... Sporty!

Rcel said...

awww momi jess, i love your new baby! love pud naku ang blue or yellow for a car! kaso di pa jud mi ka-afford for a new one. pasakya lang ko diha momi jess puhon ha, mang-hitch ko! lol. the baner deserves some labing labing for that very nice gift he gave you! :)

Simplymarrimye said...

If cars are well-maintained and the kept cleaned after use or long drive... surely, it has a higher resale or trade-in value. Your new blue car is HOT!

ralph said...

wow, congrats for the new car... trading the old one will save you a lot. happy travels. Yahweh bless.