Friday, February 7, 2014

Does this guy look Filipino?

All I know is that he looks hot.  The kind-hearted Miss R is asking me if I want to review her new book. It is not release yet. I worked with her before. I know that her books are really good. I said yes of course, why I would pass this wonderful opportunity.  As a token of my review, she will send me a paperback copy of her new book called Taming Romeo.

 photo doeshelookFilipino.png
I did not read the book yet. I plan to read it tonight when the house is quite. I love to read by myself so I can concentrate. I tried to download the file that she sent me. Oh my goodness, this picture is the cover of her new book. It is very cold today but all a sudden I feel warm.

She asks me if the photo cover looks Filipino. I thought the guy looks mixed. What do you think ladies? Please let me know by leaving your comments below. I will appreciate them so much.

12 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I can't concentrate if he looks Filipino or not, just like you, all I can think o=f is He is HOT! lol.

Joy said...

uh-oh, he's sexy - hot babe ahaha, well i think he is a half-bred Filipino hihi

FX777222999 said...

Of course, he's hot because of his bare body; looks like an apple with grapes, pineapple....ha..ha..ha..

actually, there's a lot of eBook writer online that the theme is sex. But that's different topic anymore.

The cover is HOT...Jessy

Unknown said...

Oh yeah ! hes hot ! looking at his abs Im already turn on ! lol !
Nope he is not filipino . It looks like he is hispanic

betchai said...

i see why you are feeling warm, oh, warm is not the right word, feeling hot, haha!! I am not so sure if he is Filipino, maybe a mix?

Pinx said...

I can't tell is he's Filipino. Like you I think he's mixed but not with the Filipino race. Well, for sure, he's got one HOT body!

Juliana said...

~It is very cold today but all a sudden I feel warm.~

Nyahahaha. I like that line Sis.

All I know is - he is H O T!

MaryJane Tauyan said...

he looks mix more of like Indian or spanish or mexican maybe haha he can be italian haha i can think of a lot of things if what's inside the book!

Rcel said...

Hahaha! That hot and sultry image is the reason why it suddenly feels so summery even with the mountains of snow around you, Momi Jess! Waaaaaa! I am not sure if that guy is Filipino! All I am seeing is his abs and the... the... the... you know what I am thinking! :P

I bet the book is worth your time reading! I would love to enjoy a me-time, too, via a book, but I can't find that time just as yet.

Marie Clara said...

Hot indeed, Ate Jess!! Nakakapaso! hehehe.

I think he is mixed.. Probably some Arabian or Indian descent and some Filipino blood too. I don't know! :P

lencilicious said...

He looks so attractive but maybe not a pure Filipino.

Anne Mary said...

Yeah he looks hot, no he doesn't look like a filipino he looks like Brazillian im not sure but he sure looks hot hehehe