Tuesday, June 25, 2013

How to enjoy the hotel you stay during your vacation

My daughter and I stayed to three different hotels when we had our vacation almost a year ago in the Philippines.  We stayed in a five-star hotel in Manila Philippines. We also stayed in a hotel in Japan. The hotel we love is in my home town in the Philippines. This is where my little girl loves to the pool they have in that hotel.

We also love the treatment we had during our stayed in that hotel for three weeks. We love the complimentary breakfast every morning. The waiters and the chef is really friendly. The receptionist also is very friendly. You can have an anything you want with just a call away. I just wish that all hotels are like that hotel in my home town. I am sure that vacationers will have a blast in their vacation.

Owning a hotel is I bet is not easy. I am sure that taking care of the hotel in general is tough. You have to make sure that everything is ready before the next day. You have to make sure that all the supplies are ready. You can also check hotel supply online for supplies you need in your hotel. Do you own a hotel in Atlanta? You can check out Atlanta hotel supply for supplies you needed in your hotel like hotel bar supplies and more.

My plan to go for a vacation next month will not push through to the Philippines. It is ok though. My husband says that he use the funds but definitely will go next year. I am not sure if I will stay in the hotel next time. I will stay in my Mom’s house as I am traveling by myself and will stay for two weeks.

No comments: