Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gray Hair

Is having a gray hair a sign of getting old? Does age really a big factor?  Well, I am 37 years old. Am I consider

old? I saw one gray on my hair. Actually, it does not bother me. I am just curious. What cause a gray hair?

Stress? Sleeping with a wet hair? Genetics? I will ask my Mom, if she had gray hair at a young age. I have to

search more about gray hair on the Internet. Am I the only in there mid-30's have a gray hair? Do not be afraid

to reveal your self ladies. I hope I can get answer from anybody.

1 comment:

Quirky Homemaker said...

Girl! I've had gray since I was 18 yrs. old. I'm probably 50% gray right now--more in some spots than others. I have to color this morning as a matter of fact! Every 4 weeks I color. So, no! It doesn't mean your old. LOL Following you back!
Michelle