Monday, June 6, 2016

My Super Mom VoxBox from Influenster

I am fortunate that I received the Voxbox called Super Mom from Influenster last month.
 photo Influenster Super Mom Voxbox_zpsxofs9lis.jpg
There are seven items that were inside my VoxBox. Three of them were for my kids. Four items are for Mom.
 photo Influenster Super Mom Voxbox A_zpsulb0use1.jpg
There were Suave Kids Purely Fun shampoo and conditioner is one. There is also a Suave detangler. My kids both used the items when they took the shower. My Summer Babe also used the detangler. It keeps her hair mess free after done taking a shower.
 photo Influenster Super Mom Voxbox B_zpsgncht2jb.jpg
There is also a Plackers Flossers for the kids. They really need to floss after they brush their teeth.

I have Pilot Acroball pens in pink and white colors which is perfect to write checks or notes.
 photo Influenster Super Mom Voxbox C_zps0y8jvr5z.jpg
There is also a Palmolive Fusion clean dishwasher to keep the dishes clean and shiny.
 photo Influenster Super Mom Voxbox D_zpsflplzqgn.jpg
There is also a Secret Outlast Xtend deodorant.
 photo Influenster Super Mom Voxbox E_zpssatasqp4.jpg
Summer is here and this keeps your armpit stinky free and has the invisible solid to gives you a dry application when you needed. It also comes with a free Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream coupon to use any of your recipes to make it more delicious.

These Super Mom products are a must to have for the family. My kids and I were enjoying them.

Disclosure:
I received the products free in exchange of my honest review.

26 comments:

Unknown said...

This was a pretty good box.It was my first so it was just right for me as I had no idea what to expect.

Mom Knows Best said...

What a fun box! I love the new look of the Suave kids products

Michelle Gwynn Jones said...

I tried the detangler. It worked really well.

alfonzowrods said...

Felicidades epicas on your VoxBox that's so cool.
Glad you're enjoying it

Rachel Mouton said...

I just love VoxBox! This one is full of great products :)

Unknown said...

That looks like a great box! I didn't realize that some times you get large samples from Influenster in the box. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your VoxBox!

Elizabeth O. said...

Those are all very nice. I like that there's an equal amount of products for the kids, for you and for your home as well. It's a nice subscription box!

Unknown said...

I also want to try these products. My son will love to have a new variant! Thanks for sharing your review.

Unknown said...

I like this box, you got the products I am looking for. I am planning to give a gift to my sister and her kids, this would be a perfect set.

Unknown said...

Wow, you are so lucky to have the Super Mom VoxBox! I like the flossers, these are very cute and I think the kids will love it/

Unknown said...

I have seeing this box on their page, the products sound amazing

Unknown said...

That looks like a super fun box to receive. You will love the Palmolive Fusion Clean - I have been using it for a few months now and love it.

Ana Fernandez said...

What a awesome box! It is a way to get to know pretty good products!

Joyce from Live Laugh Love Post said...

My little sisters use that Suave products, they love them. I don't know that you got samples from the VoxBox, I'm glad that you enjoy the samples :-)

Unknown said...

I'd love to have a prepared set like this for my travels to warm-weathered cities and countries. And those products look like they're not just for one go either, awesome.

The Handmade Chic said...

what a great box! Something that all moms will be able to use daily! THERESE GLENN

Shaylee Anne said...

I love influenster boxes! I definitely didn't get this one because I don't have kids but it looks like a great assortment!!

Wildish Jess said...

I received this box as well and I have been terrible at actually unboxing it! Hopefully I will get to it soon!

Liz Mays said...

I'd like to try that variety of Palmolive. I think the Influenster boxes are really neat!

Melissa Bernardo said...

There are a lot of great products in this box! Wow! I love Influenster :)

Becca Wilson said...

That Suave Kids line looks great! Awesome box from Influenster!

GiGi Eats Celebrities said...

I want the SUAVE KIDS shampoo for my hair! ha!

Unknown said...

This Influenster VoxBox is jammed pack with so many goodies! Lucky you!

Jem Alvarado said...

That's great products inside the box. Influenster boxes are really awesome!

Unknown said...

LOVE Daisy sour cream! We buy it all the time for tacos, and other contributions to our meals. It has a great flavor and texture, and I love that it free of RBST.

Ayesha said...

Wow! Everything's in here. Their service is great! Amazing and fun box indeed!