Sunday, April 27, 2014

What a beautiful sunset by our pond

I took this picture yesterday afternoon before the sunset. I always love the sunset or even the sunrise. They are gorgeous ways of admiring how beautiful nature really is. Whatever I do if  I see a sunset, will stop and grab my camera.
I have a regular camera not a fancy camera. It will not stop me for taking pictures. I still love the result of the pictures.

 photo sunsetbyourpond_zps2562df7b.jpg
sunset by our pond
Today is Sunday. My husband is not working. My kids are off to school. All I want to start my morning is to go to church. I missed church so very much. It is my favorite place. I could stay there for a whole day, just praying and reflecting.

I hope you guys are enjoying your Sunday with family and friends.

No comments: