Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bought new Sylvia Day books to read

I drove to Barnes & Noble bookstore last week. It is now my favorite bookstore to shop. I had to return my little K’s book and gift from Grandma and Grandpa. She wants to exchange it with a Hello Kitty item like the lunch box. I did returned and had a lunch box Hello Kitty for her. I looked for a Victoria Justice book that she like but unfortunately nothing is available in the bookstore. I look around and hope to find something for her aside from the lunch box. Unfortunately did not find anything that she might like.

 photo barnesandnoble.jpg
I went to the books and look for the romance section. I search for Sylvia Day books. I found six books but I am only interested in the three books. The other three books are small books. I bought these three books with me. It cost $15 a piece.

 photo sylviadaybooks.jpg
I like Sylvia Day books since the first Crossfire series that I read. I also read three Crossfire series books written by Sylvia Day. I am looking forward for the 4th book of Crossfire. While waiting I will read these three books from her. I have not read the books that I bought yet. I know that once I read one book that I just bought, I will not put it down until I am in the last page. These books are adult romance which is very sizzling to read.


Marie Dee said...

Is this kind of similar to Fifty Shades, Ate Jess? Now, I'm curious.

JESSICA Cassidy said...

Thank you for the comment :-) No! these books are different from "Fifty Shades of Grey" but another books to read and relax.