Wednesday, June 12, 2013

How to grow your own bar with Miracle-Gro

This post brought to you by Miracle-Gro. All opinions are 100% mine.

I grew up eating herbs and any organic food back in the Philippines. It is easy to plant them. When we were sick, my Mom will give us herbal medicine as well from her garden. I really missed those moments with my Mom especially when I am sick.  The herbal medicine from her garden is our best medicine. My Mom knows best and all the Mom does, right. 
 
I worked in a bar restaurant for few months.  Some of my friends drink after work. I only take a sip. It gives me headache. I also drink occasionally with my friends here in America. I take a sip of wine. I also take a sip in my husband’s beer. I am not a heavy drinker but will take a sip.  
 
 
How about you? Do you like to drink with friends during special occasion? What about a date with your sweetheart? Do you like to plant? Why not try this fun garden projects from Miracle-Gro? You can plant your own bar. You will need (if you do not have it already): 
1. Wine or liquor crates
2.  Miracle-Gro® Moisture Control® Potting Mix
3. Basil, mint, or rosemary seeds 
4. Wine corks
5. Skewers
6. A watering can
7. Miracle-Gro® Shake ‘n Feed® Plant Food 
 
 
These are easy steps to follow. Step 1: Fill It.  Fill your crates with potting mix. 
Step 2: Plant It.  Plant your seeds. Imagine its happy hour.
Step 3: Take It Easy.  Give them sun, water and Miracle-Gro® Shake ‘n Feed® Plant Food so they will grow big  and beautiful. Keep track of each plant with a wine cork skewer. 
Step 4: Green Thumbs Up! 
Garnish your drinks and say cheers!  
 
Do you have any inspiring garden stories to share? Why not  join The Gro Project and share it to everybody especially the new gardeners to help them start their gardening? I am also inviting all my readers to please follow the Miracle-Gro Pinterest. This is a helpful Website where all the gardeners will also share their tips to all the gardeners.  I already followed them.  
 
 
We used Miracle-Gro with our garden. I love to plant flowers. It helps our flowers grow beautifully. You can also use other products like the Shake’n Feed All Purpose Plant Food andMoisture Control Potting Mix to use for indoor or container. You can use LiquaFeed All Purpose Plant Food Advance Starter Kit for in-ground projects as well.  
 

Visit Sponsor's Site

13 comments:

jheylo said...

Wonderful tips. I gave my mom miracle gro a long time ago and she use it to grow her vegetables. She said she love that planting mix because it makes her vegetables look healthier

zoan said...

I am not lucky when we talk about growing plants:D kaya di ko nalang ita-try ahaha

Unknown said...

what a fun way to plant! i would love to do that!

Shela said...

My vana is the one got the green thumb! We use this brand for our garden too!

Claire Rafols said...

This is a wonderful tips and I think Miracle-Gro is a good product as well

Gven-Rose said...

looks like a great plant to have in the backyard :-)

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

I think this is just what I need!! Thanks for the idea.

Mary Anne Vinzon said...

My mom is better than me when it comes to gardening. I think this product is best to give for her.

Anonymous said...

What a smart idea to grow your own plants as easy as this! i would love to try it out too, maybe when we have our own backyard hehehe

melandria romero said...

ohh the famous miracle gro, now i'm really curious how it really works and i think that would be nice to try. i love gardens and if given a chance i would really wanted an organic garden of my own

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Sounds like a great DIY to do. I don't need it though although I could use an herb garden in a box.. :) Thanks for sharing, mommy Jes!

genefaith said...

This is interesting! I'm sure my green thumb hubby would love to do it in our small front yard...come to think of it : we can grow our own healthy bag:)

Arlene said...

I wish soils like that are available here in our market so that I can do some vegetable growing at my convenient time and we could have more supplies at home. My mom have heres (manual guna) but I want something like this sort of like magic soil. hehehe