Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Temple Flowers model

Photobucket

This is my niece and my daughter at the outside the hotel. They were at the parking lot where owners, workers or customers can park their vehicle while staying at Country Village hotel.
Photobucket

This was early morning while waiting for breakfast. This is the time when my daughter and I are still experiencing jet lag and still adjusting to the Philippines time. There are many trees at the parking lot. One tree is called the Temple Flowers or Kalachuchi in our dialect. This is one flower that I miss back in America.
Photobucket

Here is my niece and my daughter modeling the flowers. Aren’t they adorable? I am linking this entry to Wednesday Whites and 366 Blog Photo Challenge.

15 comments:

Deli said...

I only know now that the Kalachuchi is also called Temple Flower :) Have a great day :)

Leovi said...

Yes, very nice photos, great flowers.

genny said...

Kalachuchi models very cute...Its been a while since the last time I see in person ehhee...Mine is here.

Merydith said...

I remember I used to hate the smell of Kalachuchi. We used to overlap the petals together or put them together unya himoon takyan. Aw... childhood memories. BPC hopping mommy Jess mine is up too at http://www.ryanmerydithfrancis.com/2012/08/wedding-and-the-reception.html

Lulu Post said...

temple flower diay ni kalachuchi? kalachuchi is our fave flower during flores de mayo. thanks for joining mami jess

Rechie said...

Kalachuchi, this is where my mama got nickname - chuchie

genefaith said...

Oh yes I also missed kalachuchi..temple flowers diay english ani..he..he..thanks for letting me know:) You got pretty models:)

Anonymous said...

fave ko din laruan ang kalachuchi noong younger years namin..:))

anney said...

Temple Flower pala ang tawag sa kalachuchi. Ang gaganda namn ng models mo!

emzkie said...

kalachuchi diay ni? hehehe no earth kaau ko. thanks for sharing mommy Jess. cuties kaau ang duha. =)

from BPC 222

http://www.justbetweenuandus.net/2012/08/my-folks-last-day-here-in-us.html

raya said...

love your kalachuchi models! great shot! thanks for joining WW mommy!

jheylo said...

aawww two pretty girls and they'll for sure grow up to become best friends though they're miles apart. humot raba kaayo ng kalatsutsi :)

visiting back from BPC

Pinx said...

hala...temple flower diay ang name ani.. kalachuchi ra man akong nahibaw-an oi.. heehhe... 222 bpc visit here.

rock said...

visiting from #222/366 BPC...ganahan kaau ko sa baho anang kalachuchi mom jess :)

wowmomcafe said...

Plumeria ang tawag sa bulaklak na yan dito sa states :-) Thanks for sharing!