Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/366 Photo Challenge Happy New Year


This is the New Year’s count down in New York City that I took on the night. I am very happy and excited to start the 2012. My husband is home that day. Usually he goes to work because it is holiday and he gets paid more. I am glad that he just stays at home. The kids were sleeping so as my husband before the ball drop. I was very surprised that my husband got up right on time before the ball drop. I am happy to say that I got a kiss J that very first 2012. I hope this year is a great year for our relationship and for the family. I wish everybody the best year for 2012.

2 comments:

Momgen said...

Happy new year...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Since you are participating to this sis, you might want to join my A Photo A Day challenge at my photography blog - Clicksensation.. mwah!