Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Super Bowl Party Is At My House This Year

The Super Bowl Party Is At My House This Year

I appreciate the guest post, Vito Rivers
I'm having my family over to my home for the Super Bowl this year. I've handed out all of the food assignments and we are going to be eating good that day. It'll get pretty heated between family members during the game this year, because we have both Packer and Stealer fans. I'm hoping that none of my possession will get broken.
I love having everyone over and I'm really in my element by playing the host. I intend to serve everyone pizza and of course chicken wings. I have a few people bringing dip and goodies for later. My uncle will be bringing the soda and other drinks. Last year we purchased a new 60” HDTV, and we will be watching on our Satalite tv packages. That way if we need to rewind a great moment we'll be able to do so. We'll be watching for those great commercials too.
Most of my family will help clean up afterward and I won't be left with a huge mess later. I really appreciate that. I had to get a new Packer's football jersey to wear, because my old one had a hole in it I want to be able to cheer on my team the right way. Im going to try and be civil to the Stealer fans that will be arriving, but it may be difficult.

2 comments:

Chauny said...

Congratulations! You've won the Versatile Blogger Award! Please stop by Http://www.ChaunyWrites.com for more details

aimee said...

I am your newest follower from the Versatile Blogger Award. Hope you could follow me back . I am Filipino also. Nice to meet you here. Thanks! http://aimee-girltalk.blogspot.com