Friday, March 4, 2011

My Orders Are Here

It came in yesterday's mail. I am talking about the products I bought online. I was searching online 


for a facial products that I use on my face and was happy to find a store that sells my needs. It is 


a store that sells Filipino products and some other delicacies. I bought beauty products and 


medicinal oil for my friend. I missed using these cleansers while I was in the Philippines. It has 


an avocado flavor which I loved. I cannot wait to try them as my other facial cleanser is almost 


gone. I hope I will not get any reaction as it is been a very long time since I last used the 


product. The store shipped my items fast and it was packaged very well. I give that stores a five 


stars. How I wish it was not in another state but oh well, now I know where to buy stuff I want. 


This is part of being a Filipino that it's not easy. It takes time to adjust in everything and as well 


as certain products, that is why LIFE is so precious. I am one happy costumer.

No comments: